Sips About Relationships, Service, Compassion, and Triggers
This is a collection of sips that are all about relationship, meeting your own needs, holding compassion, clean boundaries. This first cup is loaded with multiple sips. Many layers and empowering pearls. If you use the box.net you can listen in slow mode...:)
- Meet your own needs.
- Honor the qualities you value.
- Send information.
- Model the solution in the face of discord.
- Hold compassion.
Steps for a healthy relationship.
When Triggered in Relationship do...
1. Identify the need I have that I am not getting?
(Examples: Respect, Appreciation, Connection, Safety, Support)
2. Retrieve responsibility for meeting that need.
3. Meet that need in your divine line.
(Imagine a river of that quality flowing in your divine line. Invite your body and Team to do the same.)